Become A Transportation Provider
A Transportation Provider must contractually agree to meet the standards specified in the following documents:
- Human Service Transportation (HST) Transportation Provider Standards
- MART Brokerage Transportation Provider Additional Performance Standards
- MART Brokerage Department Quality Assurance and Program Integrity Plan
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services – Criminal Offender Record Checks Policy
- Human Service Transportation – National Criminal Background Checks
The first step is to read the standards, plan, and policy above and if you can comply then please submit the following application. Only applications submitted on this version will be accepted.
The application must be complete in all aspects. It is recommended you review the “Application Phase FAQs” prior to submitting an application and/or contacting MART. Many common questions, procedures, and provider qualification requirements are answered. Below is the link to these frequently asked questions (FAQs).
For the latest MassHealth Vendor Rates Sheet please click below:
The Transportation Provider Application was approved, what’s next?
After you are notified that the application has been approved, the Transportation Provider will be sent a contract to be signed by the Provider and MART. This will then initiate the “Contracting” (pre-work) Phase. Once all pre-inspection trainings, office audit/inspections, and Vendor Portal trainings are completed, then the Transportation Provider will enter the “Contracted” (work assigned) Phase.
- Blank Contract Template (for reference)
MART has composed two more FAQ (frequently asked questions) pages – one for each phase which are linked below. These FAQs also contain links to required forms and some mocked-up examples.